The internet has become cluttered with many claims of financial freedom and pictures of dream vacation resorts, hunks and babes walking across the beach amidst a sunset / sunrise background, super cars, big houses and the list goes on.
Well, the truth is, these are probably the extreme ends of being “financially free”. So, what is financial freedom?
Depending on each person’s personal circumstance or financial situation, expenses for each individual may vary. However we can’t run away from debt as there are still bills to be paid, mortgages to be cleared, tertiary education fees to be squared off.
So can you battle this struggle between footing the bills, tending to your family, juggling work and making your money work harder for You?
In this workshop, I will share with you the 3 wonders of dividend income investing:
1) Life Blood of Finance
2) Staying in the Game
3) A Little Goes a Long Way
Once you understand and apply these fundamental principles, I’ll then lay out the ABCs to identifying the profile of stocks which can grind out those dividends for you.
Do sign up using the form below as seating space is limited.
Date: 26th August 2016, Friday
Venue: UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd Auditorium
Time: 7pm – 9pm
What to Bring: Pen, Notebook, A Friend,
Directions to get here:
1) Take the MRT to Newton MRT (North-South Red Line)
2) Take Exit B exiting the right hand side of the station
3) Walk out of the station and follow the sheltered walkway
4) The first building on the left has a metal gate, to press the buzzer on the gate
5) Take the first left turn into the auditorium entrance directly on the left once you walk through the gate.